Our new, Young Tarpons program will be catered to those swimmers who are not quite ready for swim team but have advanced beyond swim lessons! The goal is for these swimmers to have a more structured and hands on learning experience, and eventually graduate to become members of the Tarpon Swim Team. Young Tarpons will take place for one week in May and two weeks in June. We will offer afternoon practices from 4:15-4:45pm.
- 4 and younger or 5-8 years old who are not ready for swim team
- Must be comfortable in the water & putting face down
Can swim at least ten yards independently
- 4:1 swimmer to coach ratio
- Does not compete in swim meets, only practice
May 23-26 4:15-4:45pm
June 6-9, June 13-16 4:15-4:45pm
- $110 for Tara Club members, per child
- $175 for non-members, per child
If a child enrolled in Young Tarpons improves enough throughout the season, they can graduate and become members of the Tarpon Swim Team! No additional registration or fee.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!